Lucar Informatique - http://lucarinfo.com
Professional Web Design, Web Development Services - Montreal, Quebec
Affordable web sites that are user friendly, accessible, standards compliant.
On this site, you'll find my resume
and a portfolio of web sites. I'm available for part-time and freelance work.
Non-profit organizations are welcome, so are small businesses. I love promoting people in creative fields, and
There are many options available to you these days if you want an affordable website that gets great results. One that's easy to customize, Google friendly, and offers secure dedicated hosting is Wix, for websites, mobile sites, and e-commerce.
There's also Weebly. It offers world-class hosting, search optimization and e-commerce if you want to build an online store and sell your products. Click here for more website building options.
Another option is to get a web site custom designed to your specific needs. It would be my pleasure to help you out with whichever option you choose.
- Assistance with Domain Name Registration, Website hosting & E-mail set-up
- Very affordable quality web sites to represent your business or project, made to your specifications
- Sites that follow existing web standards as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Making your site more user-friendly and accessible following Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) standards
- Making your site responsive so it will fit any sized device, adapting to mobile phones.
- Content Management, copywriting, proofreading, and editing
- Using some of the latest features to add visual interest and make your website more compelling
- Making your site more visible online using search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, to help lead your clients to you
- Maintaining your site and making the required updates
- Providing assistance and support
- Wordpress, free blogging software with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
- PHP, the free scripting language that so many use.
ApproachAs a freelancer there's little overhead, so I'm very affordable. If you want a custom designed website; if you need some help creating your own; if you want to add some new features to your existing website or make it more accessible; if you want your website to do better on search engines; or if you just need someone to maintain your site or help you get started maintaining your own, I may be able to help.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Optimizing your web pages for search engines means getting good listings on search engines like Google for the keywords and keyphrases you target. It's these keyphrases that you would use in the web page's title, description, headings, and even it's navigation and links. You also want to write relevant content that emphasizes these keywords. It should be one of your first considerations when creating a web site.
Being friendly to search engines is another important consideration. You want to make it easy for search engine bots to crawl your site and find your keyphrases, important links, and great content.
How to Reach
If you could use any of my services, contact me.
Whether you'd like a custom designed website, a complete makeover, or you'd just like to add some features to your existing site,
you'll find me very affordable.
Carol Busato - Tel: 514-727-6492
My Facebook friends posted this wonderful article: 11 Beautiful Japanese Words That Don’t Exist In English, written by Marie Sugio for Odyssey and wanted to share it with my husband, because he loves the culture and language, and the images are stunning. But the print preview had ads splattered across most of the pages making […]
They’re calling it mobilegeddon, but some call it mobilepocalyse. That was the date when Google released its mobile-friendly algorithm to give an advantage in mobile search results to those sites that can pass its Mobile-Friendly Test. Here is an excerpt from Google “Starting April 21, 2015, Google Search will be expanding its use of mobile-friendliness […]
The 7th edition of Montreal Comiccon took place at the Palais des congrès from July 3 to 5, 2015 with over 700 exhibitors and more than 50,000 participants and fans. This video was taken on Saturday, July 4, and includes Daleks from the Doctor Who Society of Canada, the DeLorean from Back to the Future, […]